Marine Blue Vest


Head to toe I am dressed up by my loveliest boutique here in Thessaloniki SLOANE BOUTIQUE* (like their page to see daily updates)
Pay a visit to check their amazing collections,most of them are Greek designers!
How nice..They support greek market..


Find my sunnies at the most superb sunglasses shop with the most unique sunnies VOULGAROPOULOU-ALL4OPTICS**..

I swear on these 2 shops..

Καρόλου Ντηλ 1* Θεσσαλονίκη
Εγνατίας 23** Θεσσαλονίκη

Savina





SALT & PEPPER MOM JEANS via SLOANE BOUTIQUE
RULES OF A LADY WHITE RIPPED T-SHIRT via SLOANE BOUTIQUE
FASHION LAB BLUE VEST via SLOANE BOUTIQUE
MIU MIU ROUND SUNNIES via ALL4OPTICS-VOULGAROPOULOU
ZARA FINE HEELS & MINI BAG

Comments

  1. I really love your outfit, colours and lines! I was looking for similiar blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one of the few people who make minimal look so wow!!
    xxo,
    Anny from Fashion Square

    ReplyDelete
  3. Το αγαπώ ολόκληρο, αλλά πιο πολύ απ'όλα το vest και τα πέδιλα! <3

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed by the info that you have on this blogsite. It shows how well you understand this topic. bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK!!!Intellux
    Presently it is appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and its the moment to enjoy. Ive learn this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can publish next articles referring to this article. I hope to learn even more things about it!
    I think youve produced some actually interesting points. Not too many people would in fact think about this the way you just did. Im actually impressed that theres so much about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so much class. Very good one you, man! Genuinely excellent stuff here.
    This is such a terrific resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
    http://www.strongtesterone.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway